HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- information you provide to us for the purpose of downloading material from our site and subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address and
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to our website
- information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy