...to attract and retain high calibre professionals who can provide a
powerful combination of innovation and experience and
are very much aligned to our organisational values.
We all come from different backgrounds and cultures, but we believe that the STM Group is a unique experience because of our people. What brings us together at STM? It’s how we approach the hundreds of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values.
Our values are important because they enable us to grow and develop both individually and as a Group. They outline what we stand for and influence the way we interact, both with our clients and with one another and hold us accountable to do our best. They govern our actions and determine our success. Everyone within the STM Group recognises their responsibility and are committed to upholding our organisational values.
• Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do • Maintaining work/life balance • Being aware of both internal and external stakeholders • Thinking about your personal development • Creating an environment of success • Thinking about the impact on yourself, others and your environment • Acting professionally • Being authentic and honest • Communicating clearly
• Being innovative • Giving and receiving constructive feedback • Being open • Holding self and others to account • Remembering that no one has the monopoly on new ideas • Questioning why • Continually challenging the status quo • Striving for continuous improvement
• Going above and beyond • Delivering above expectation • Showing commitment and dedication to deliver our purpose • Being dependable • Focusing on quality, not quantity
• Considering all customers, colleagues and stakeholders • Taking a long term commercial view to deliver our purpose • Being conscious of the value and costs of all decisions • Continually striving to become more efficient
• Remembering we are stronger and better together • Asking for help and advice when you need it • Helping each other out • Thinking and acting collaboratively • Working with and through all our internal and external clients and stakeholders as we strive to deliver our organisational goals
STM is a people business and its strength is in the quality of its management and staff. We are continually seeking to attract, retain, and develop the very best people. We are fully supportive of and actively encourage continuous professional development. Detailed below are our current open positions – should these be of interest to you, we would very much like to meet you!
Data Integrity and Front Office Administrator Closing Date: 31/03/2023 Department: STM Malta Pension Services Limited Location: Malta Reporting to: Supervisor Direct Reports: None Summary of Role General office administration and data maintenance Core competencies Numerate Working knowledge of Excel Literate Computer literate (EDCL would be an advantage). Ability to interact effectively with clients and staff […]