Closing Date: None
Department: STM Malta Pension Services Ltd
Reporting to: Intermediary Liaison Officer (ILO)
Direct Reports: None
Summary of Role
Working within the Pensions Administration Team to ensure effective communication, on boarding and ongoing development of relationships with intermediaries, mainly Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
- Team worker with demonstrable ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to A’level standard of education.
- Proficient in English and Mathematics.
- Ideally familiar with QROPS.
- Experience in working in a similar role dealing with third party business introducers and/or being a key first contact representative in a demanding environment.
- Familiar with the main Microsoft Office software.
- Experience of office environment.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines for self and line management.
- Assist the ILO with the development and management of relationships with intermediaries.
- Support the ILO with the on boarding and screening of intermediaries.
- Prepare appropriate and associated paperwork.
- Assist the ILO to ensure intermediaries are kept informed of regulatory changes.
- Be available as a secondary central point of contact to the ILO for operational and regulatory enquiries from intermediaries.
- Liaise with intermediaries, clients and transferring trustees/investment managers whilst pension transfers proceed.
- On-going contact with IFAs, ensuring they remain updated in respect of new business cases and new opportunities.
- Support the management of mass communications to intermediaries.
- Maintain client data within a primary management information system.
- Provide periodic reports as required.
- Preparation of minutes following calls and meetings with intermediaries.
Other duties as may be determined from time to time by Management
The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive, and you may be requested to perform those duties or undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description.