Carey Pensions UK
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To administer and manage Carey Pension’s business in accordance with regulatory requirements, agreed Service Levels, Company and Team Objectives.
The Pensions Administrator role is at the heart of Carey Pensions. As a Pensions Administrator, you will ensure that all the transactions needed for our pension schemes are completed to the highest standards, within the service levels. You will deliver a service to our connections and clients that is second to none.
The role requires diligence towards each and every activity and to follow procedures.
Each Administrator will have a specific portfolio of clients that it will be their responsibility to administer by completing all the pension transactions, from new business set up, to investments, dealing with banking and pension contributions, retirement and death, etc. (This is not the full list of transactions; only some examples to illustrate the breadth of knowledge needed).
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
Ensure that our customers are treated fairly and receive a fair and consistent service in line with the Company’s TCF policy.
The role holder will work as part of an administration team and fulfil a specific administration role which will be task-oriented, carrying out clearly defined activities.
Responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, and within the service levels laid down.
- Provide support to the line manager to ensure the overall team objectives are met. Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
- Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs, or issues immediately to line manager.
- Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and to Compliance
- Where risks are identified, ensure these are documented and reported to the line manager and compliance
- Contribute to process reviews, constantly seeking ways to streamline and improve the way in which we deliver the service
- Maintain good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure all requests and work received from clients and IFAs are processed in line with laid down procedures, within regulatory timeframes and meet company service levels and standards and service level agreements.
- Ensure clients receive regular and effective communication which is professional and delivered to the highest standards.
- Work the necessary hours to ensure work is completed with agreed Service Levels
- Maintain and develop good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Take responsibility for own development, initiate own Personal Development Plan and achievement of Performance Appraisal objectives
- Achieve and maintain competence as required by the Company’s Training and Competence Scheme.
- Third party suppliers
- Compliance and Technical Department
- Team members
- Experience working in Financial Services.
- Knowledge of pensions administration service
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Proficient in the relevant pensions systems used
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Demonstrates innovation and added value towards customers’ needs
Excellence and quality in service delivery
Team spirited, co-operating with and respecting colleagues
Acting with accountability and integrity
Shows flexibility and commitment to continuous improvement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.