STM Group PLC
Working with all Group Business Units (BUs) to ensure the efficient take-on of new intermediaries, supporting the ongoing monitoring of intermediary relationships and satisfying all relevant due diligence requirements.
- Liaising with new and existing intermediaries with a view to ensuring an efficient take-on process.
- On-going contact with intermediaries, Business Development & BUs, ensuring they remain informed on progress.
- Working with Compliance & the Marketing team to ensure all relevant literature and documentation is provided in a timely manner.
- Conducting preliminary due diligence checks as defined by relevant Compliance Team, collating the relevant supporting documentation & creating an “Approval Pack” ready for Director sign off.
- Undertaking annual relationship reviews/renewals according to STM Group’s Onboarding Policy
- Working with the Compliance Team to manage the data that supports the ongoing monitoring of intermediary relationships.
- Coordinating all aspects of data management within Salesforce in order to have a central register for intermediary data.
- Champion the front-end of the BOSS system and train and guide intermediaries with respect to the electronic application process.
- Be a point of contact for all general (non-client) queries
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language with strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident in taking a leading role when liaising with new business partners & internal departments/subsidiaries.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills including the coordination of other BUs where required.
- Team worker with demonstrable ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A basic understanding of Life, Fiduciary and Pension products.
- Experience in working in a similar role dealing with third-party business introducers and being a key first contact representative in a demanding environment.
- An understanding of the importance of regulations in the context of international financial services.
- Conversant with MS Office, Google Documents, Salesforce, and main office productivity software including CRM tools.
- Previous experience working with or part of a compliance team would be desirable.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Previous experience of working in an information management role with multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience of presenting to boards
- Knowledge of CRM data and database and cloud-based systems
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities
- Experience of commissioning services from third parties and managing relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to translate organisational direction into a specific team and individual job expectations, managing performance through effective monitoring, coaching, and feedback
- Intermediaries, which could include financial advisers, introducers, platforms, and investment houses
- All relevant subsidiary companies, specifically all pensions divisions, STM Life, LCA, and FML
- All subsidiary Compliance teams
- Group Distribution personnel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.