Assistant Administrator: Pensions
Department: STM Malta Trust and Company Management Ltd
Reporting to: Client Services Manager
Direct Reports: None
STM Malta Trust and Company Management Limited (‘STM Malta’) is part of STM Group Plc, a multi-jurisdictional financial services group listed on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange. Today, the Group has operations in the UK, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Administrator within our Pensions Department. The Assistant Administrator will be mainly responsible for:
- Maintaining administration procedures
- Liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interfaces
- Execution of client transactions
- Dealing with ad hoc requests
- Maintaining client data within a primary management information system
- Preparation of payment instructions, and monitoring execution of instructions
- Undertake and manage full-time recording and client billing process of self and others
- Preparation of correspondence with clients and advisers
Core Competencies Required:
- Ability to work with numbers
- Computer literate (ideally holding an ECDL certificate)
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at all levels
- Ideally holding a minimum of ‘A’ level
- Ideally have at least 1-year experience in an administration role, preferably in the Financial Sector
Meticulous attention to detail is required in order to perform many elements of the role.
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company, employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, access to a Study Support Scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees. STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with monthly social events every last Friday of the month.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and should be made by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
STM Malta Trust & Company Management Ltd
San Gwakkin Building, Level 1
Triq is-Salib tal-Imriehel, Zone 4
Central Business District
The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature but which are not explicitly listed in the job description.