Closing Date: None
Department: STM Malta Pension Services Ltd
Reporting to: Team Leader
Direct Reports: None
Summary of Role
Ensuring the correct processing of changes within the pensions department with focus on effective service, quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Computer literate
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at all level
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to A level, with passes in O’Level English and Mathematics
- Familiar with QROPS
- Ability to identify risks associated with client transactions
- Familiar with the main office productivity software
- Experience of office environment
- Financial Services Background essential
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines for self and potential reportees
- Establish initial administration procedure and maintain office administration in conjunction with the Team Leader.
- Liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interface.
- Execution of client transactions
- Dealing with ad hoc requests
- Maintain client data within a primary management information system
- Provide general administration support to the rest of the team
- Preparation and processing of various changes applications.
Other duties as may be determined from time to time by Management
The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive, and you may be requested to perform those duties or undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description.