Closing Date: 29/04/2022
Department: STM Malta Pension Services Ltd
Reporting to: Accounts Supervisor
Summary of Role
The Accounts Clerk will be mainly responsible for:
- Updating incoming receipts, outgoing payments and journal entries;
- Communicating with Banks and third parties;
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations and other control reconciliations;
- Filing of documents daily;
- Assisting in the implementation of internal controls and ensuring such controls are being followed; and,
- Tracing of member’s funds.
- Preferably an ‘A’ Level standard in Accounts;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Familiar with the use of MS Excel and Accounting systems;
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, independent problem-solving capabilities and effective communicator; and,
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive, and you may be requested to perform those duties or undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description.
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company, employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, wellbeing support, access to a study support scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees.Email email@example.com to apply